The alarming increase in cases of Covid 19 coronavirus in July 2020 has led to the introduction of mandatory non-medical mask use by workers and consumers , as well as further restrictive measures.
The member banks of EET, in their effort to achieve the full implementation of the new measures aimed at preserving the health of employees in bank branches and traders with them, announces that:
– From Tuesday, August 4, 2020 and until there is a newer announcement, the following transactions will not take place in the bank branches with physical presence :
– Cash withdrawals up to € 400 . Withdrawals up to this amount will be made exclusively using the debit card, at ATMs.
– Cash deposits up to € 1,000 . Deposits up to this amount will be made at ATMs using a debit card .
– Payments of third party bills (public, energy, water, telephony, pay-TV, insurance, etc.) are paid through internet / mobile banking or ATMs . It will not be possible to service these transactions using cash at the checkout .
– The updating of accounts (transactions and balances) is carried out through internet / mobile banking or at ATMs. Savings booklet updates will not be made to the Branch Network.
For the best service, use your bank debit card and the passwords in the electronic banking of your Cooperation Bank.
Please also limit your visits to bank branches. If it is still necessary for you to come to a bank branch, please
a) have a protective mask
b) observe safety distances.
source – dikaiologitika.gr
The post Greek Banks: Which transactions are no longer made at the counters, All changes from 4/8 appeared first on The Kefalonia Pulse.