Geographical distribution of cases
- twenty-four (24) cases during inspections carried out at the country’s entrance gates,
three (3) imported cases, which came voluntarily for inspection
- two (2) cases in the regional unit of Kavala,
- one (1) case in the regional unit of Halkidiki,
- seven (7) cases in the Attica regional unit,
- six (6) cases in the regional unit of Thessaloniki,
- six (6) cases in the regional unit of Xanthi,
- one (1) case in the regional unit of Rodopi
“Today we are announcing 50 new cases of the new virus in the country, of which 24 have been identified after checks at the country’s entrance gates. The total number of cases is 3,672, of which 54.6% are men.
919 (25.0%) are considered to be related to travel from abroad and 1948 (53.1%) are related to an already known case.
9 of our fellow citizens are being treated intubated. Their average age is 58 years. 3 (33.3%) are women and the rest are men. 88.9% have an underlying disease or are over 70 years old. 122 patients have been discharged from the ICU.
No new deaths from coronavirus
Finally, no new deaths have been reported and we have 193 deaths in the country. 62 (32.1%) women and the rest men. The median age of our deceased fellow citizens was 76 years and 95.9% had an underlying disease and / or age 70 and older.
Source – iefimerida.gr
The post Greek daily coronavirus update – 50 new cases of which 27 are tourism related appeared first on The Kefalonia Pulse.